The Others
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Role Playing Games
Dagonauve [Sign up] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:10 pm by lexal

» RPG Haven
Dagonauve [Sign up] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:27 am by Cipher

» Dagonauve [Sign up]
Dagonauve [Sign up] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 am by phoric

» Dagonauve [Role Play]
Dagonauve [Sign up] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:16 am by Cipher

» Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten
Dagonauve [Sign up] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:59 am by Cipher

» Your Username?
Dagonauve [Sign up] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:03 pm by lexal

» someone post!
Dagonauve [Sign up] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:44 pm by kona

» Come one come all
Dagonauve [Sign up] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 am by lexal

» Hello...
Dagonauve [Sign up] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:21 pm by lexal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Dagonauve [Sign up]

3 posters

Go down

Dagonauve [Sign up] Empty Dagonauve [Sign up]

Post  Cipher Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:57 am

Dagonauve takes place in the year 4584 AD. Sci-fi based as to look like a mesh of fantasy. the world has suffered from Two world wide disasters since our time, making a world appear to be midevil in the civilization, but Guns can be found and are created in various locations, most however still use things like swords. what buildings survived the disasters are swarmed and have been turned be something like castles. most of the largest cities contain old hospitals. uncommon but not unheard of there are facilities that manufacture medicines and supply to the hospitals.
the world however, just barely getting a hold on its future. on the rise again.
but a new disaster makes itself known. a countdown nearing its end.

a new star has appeared in the sky, dark red and growing in size by the months, Scientists have dubbed the star Dagonauve.
undercover organizations working to prevent future disasters are linking it to recent missing person reports and the words of crazed people saying They've seen... Monsters.

This is your reality, Can you stop whats to come?

~ by Chosen One.

Name: What your name is

Level: All characters start at level 1.

Origin: where do you come from?

Weapon: This field is optional, but if you do decide to have a weapon, then it will enhance your stats.
you can have one weapon active at a time, but you can carry up to three.
Primary: this is a bigger weapon, such as rifles or Greatswords
Secondary: These smaller weapons, such as shortswords or handguns.
Sub-weapon: this would be like a small knife or dagger, or a small firearm, I mean a really small firearm http://www.smallestguns.com/ some of the first ones in here, they get decent sized towards the end though.

Armor: This field is also optional, and once again, if you decide to have armor, then it will enhance your stats.

Proficiency: What is your characters special skill? (i.e. Ellesibeth has Psychogenic powers that effect ones Emotion.) The actual "powers" would go in the section below:

+ This is your characters first power. powers can be classified as Static, Dynamic, or Dormant with Dynamic being based off of the Physicality stat and Static and Dormant being based off of the Illusion stat. Just put what the NAME is, what the power DOES, how much DAMAGE the power deals (if any), and the RANGE of the power. Damage: This can be based on PHY or ILL depending on your proficiency of power. If you focus on Dormant or Static, then it would be ILL. If you focus on Dynamic, then PHY would be the best option. After that, you have to determine the percentage of that stat. Keep it between 100% and 120% for now. Example: Here could be the first attack for a Dynamic fighter—Gale Kick: Devastates the enemy with a powerful kick that disturbs the wind. 110% Phy Dmg. Range: Adjacent Cell. 9 CP. (I will determine CP cost based on a formula I have created).

+ Same as above. It’s just another power of your choice.

Support Power: This is a minor Power that can be used ONCE per battle to hopefully tip the scales of battle in your favor. The Vanish Power [Receives no damage next turn, but cannot do anything this turn.] would be a good example. These Power take up your standard Action for the turn, so be careful when you use it because you cannot use another Power during the turn you use your support. Only 3 Support Power can be learned at one time.

Counter Power: This is a special Power used to counter a specific action. For example, if you want to make sure your character can break a Dormant, then perhaps Release [When attacked with a Dormant, the attack fails at the cost of 5% Max CP.] would be perfect for the situation.

Finishing Strike: This is a finishing Power that you may use. This Power drains the user of all CP, but deals astounding damage equal to 3 x PHY/ILL (depending on what type of Power this is). So, just put the NAME and which TYPE of Power it is (Sta-, Dyn-, Dor-).

Stats: These will be determined by me, so don’t worry about them yet, but here is a list of them:

HP: Hit Points. As in any game, these represent how much damage a character can endure as a whole. When HP equals 0, the character is incapacitated.

CP: Conversion Points. These represent the general amount of energy left in the body to execute Powers. When CP equals 0, the character is unable to use powers and takes a severe stat reduction.

PHY: Physicality. A character’s general fighting ability using physical techniques such as basic attacking and Dynamic powers.

END: Endurance. A character’s ability to take hits. This stat determines how much damage a character will take from a physical attack.

ILL: Illusion. A character’s ability to manipulate energy to create illusions through the execution of various Static and Dormant powers. The value of this stat affects how strong the powers are.

RAT: Rationality. A character’s ability to rationalize situations and analyze certain ways to defend against techniques that put the character at a disadvantage. This stat determines how much damage a character will take from an illusion attack.

M-Chips: By collecting various M-Chips from enemies, it could be possible to learn a new power. With 1 M=chip, a character could learn a Support Power. With 2 Chips, it is possible to learn a new Proficiency's power. Finally, with 3 Chips, it is possible to learn a new Counter Power.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my profile. You can use it as an example:

Tremella Unikor, Lv. 1
code name: Tessla

Origination: St. Apothos ESPer containment compound

Weapon: Glock 22, side arm. it has a range of 8, max 12 with a -2 per extra. Damage 1d6.

Armor: Leather coat. http://www.popfur.com/images/womens_leather_coats/black_leather_coat_sf2398.jpg

Proficiency: Electric Psychokinesis

+ Railgun: Concentrates energy within the barrel and in the bullet of her gun in order to increase its speed and destructive power. 120% RAT Dmg. Range: same as gun +5 cells. 5 CP. Static target is charged.
alt form, Railgun can be used on a Sword, RAT Dmg becomes PHY, range is melee, and description changes to "waves of electricity pulse along the blade"

+ Call Lightning: Tesla fires a shot of compressed electricity within the bullet that calls out to its sisters in the sky, which answer in a large bolt of lightning. 130% Ill Dmg. Range: same as gun. 8 CP. Static. x1.5 extra damage if target is charged, loses charge. if no charge, target is now charged.

Support power: Charge- Tesla's energy tends to like to linger, Charging the enemy with energy which then releases the next time target is hit, dealing an extra x1.5 damage.

Counter power: Tesla Field- Tesla is constantly crackling with energy when she fights, that energy is light lingering effect from her own power. Enemies that attack her physically while they are charged as well deal -50% power as they are repelled. at level ten charged enemies cannot even enter adjacent cells.

Finishing Strike: Tesla Cannon- Tesla compresses Mass amounts of energy into a weapon (no ammo needed) and fires the focused beam of energy that shoots like a stream lasting several seconds.

Stats: **DO NOT CHOOSE YOUR OWN STATS. I WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT PART.**

HP: 20
CP: 15
Phy: 3 (+2 Leather coat)
End: 1(+1 leather coat)
Ill: 3
Rat: 3 (+ 1 Glock 22.)

When you have completed your character profiles, PM THEM TO ME FIRST and when I approve, you can post it here.
Cipher
Cipher
Olympian
Olympian

Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Job: Entry

Back to top Go down

Dagonauve [Sign up] Empty Re: Dagonauve [Sign up]

Post  lexal Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Foolish Ninja Lemall, lvl 1

CP: 12
Phy: 4 (+2 Leather coat)
End: 1(+1 leather coat)
Ill: 4
Rat: 2

Origin: hidden ninja village

Weapons:
Primary: katana, melee, 1d8 damage
Secondary: Tanto, melee, 1d6 damage
Sub-weapon: shuriken, range 6, 1d4 damage

Armor: leather long coat and normal but black clothes underneath

Proficiency: ninja skills

+ poisoning: target takes - 1 hp each turn for five turns Cost 2 CP
+ Ninja speed: Foolish Ninja make two quick attacks with the Tanto 5 Cp
Support Power: ninja stealth: all enemies take -50% to hit the ninja 8 CP

Counter Power:Ninja's dont lose!: when killed by an enemy thats not a ninja and current HP is not less than -2 than Foolish Ninja is back up at 5 HP

Finishing Strike: Assasanation: PHY, RAT

lexal
Olympian
Olympian

Virgo Dog

Character sheet
Race: Vampire
Class: Theif
Job: Ninja

Back to top Go down

Dagonauve [Sign up] Empty Re: Dagonauve [Sign up]

Post  phoric Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 am

heres my character

Name: Siblix
Level: 1

Origin:
Weapons:
Primary:dragon Greatsword
Secondary: hand crossbow
Sub-weapon:dragon tanto

Armor:red leather cloak

Proficiency: melee combat

+ sword assault: with a slash of the sword it sends a burst of energy at the enemy
120% Phy Cost 3 CP
+poisoned stab: with the tanto he slashes at the opponent with the poisoned blade
75% Phy Poisoned 5 turns (-1) 5 CP
Support Power: rage : when injured rage heals 5 hp and deal an extra 1d4 damage

Counter Power: deflect: with a parry of the sword it can deflect the oncoming blow

Finishing Strike: precise shot: shoots tremendous power with the bolt(cross bow) at chosen target

Stats:
CP: 10
Phy: 4 (+2 Leather coat)
End: 2(+1 leather coat)
Ill: 1
Rat: 2
phoric
phoric

Virgo Rat

Character sheet
Race: Human