The Others
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Role Playing Games
What are YOU doing this Halloween?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:10 pm by lexal

» RPG Haven
What are YOU doing this Halloween?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:27 am by Cipher

» Dagonauve [Sign up]
What are YOU doing this Halloween?? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 am by phoric

» Dagonauve [Role Play]
What are YOU doing this Halloween?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:16 am by Cipher

» Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten
What are YOU doing this Halloween?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:59 am by Cipher

» Your Username?
What are YOU doing this Halloween?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:03 pm by lexal

» someone post!
What are YOU doing this Halloween?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:44 pm by kona

» Come one come all
What are YOU doing this Halloween?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 am by lexal

» Hello...
What are YOU doing this Halloween?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:21 pm by lexal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

What are YOU doing this Halloween??

+2
Chosen One
*Masquerade*
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What are YOU doing this Halloween?? Empty What are YOU doing this Halloween??

Post  *Masquerade* Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:12 am

Well, Halloween draws ever nearer, and it's never too early to start thinking up a costume...if you do anything for Halloween. I have to reprimand myself for not partaking in any events. But this year, my friend invited me to a Halloween party, and I am looking forward to it, but I don't think I will ever trick-or-treat again...it's too much work. >.< lol

So what is everyone else doing?? And what are you going to dress up as?? I have absolutely no idea what I want to be. I'm thinking of being myself since I'm scary enough as it is. XD
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

What are YOU doing this Halloween?? Empty Re: What are YOU doing this Halloween??

Post  Chosen One Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:18 am

I for one have already put a bunch of ideas I want for my costume, because it is the only day that I can get away with such things without looking like a crazy person.

Pirate, Crusader, toga warrior, samuria, king.

I'm thinking Pirate, or maybe.... the Pirate King..... king

Other then that I always help put together and run the communityes events and every year for halloween, we put together a trick or treat circle in the gymnasium at the school. where the adults instead of standing at there door, outline the room and the kids in there costumes all form a line and walk around usualy about 6-8 times before everyone runs out of candy. (unfortunatly I cant do this anymore, I have to hold a bowl full of my favorite candy and watch as litle kids come up and take all my preicous away. at least I can still sneak one or two into me pocket .
pirat

but of course there are other activity's, for instance there is a big raffle for donated items, there are usually great things there, like I-pods DS games systems. later that day there is a big dinner at the parks pavilion where there is lots of drinks and good food.
Chosen One
Chosen One
Pirate King
Pirate King

Scorpio Monkey

Character sheet
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Job: Admiral

http://theothers.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

What are YOU doing this Halloween?? Empty Re: What are YOU doing this Halloween??

Post  *Masquerade* Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:15 pm

Wow, that sounds amazing. I'm not to keen on candy much anymore--it has just lost its appeal somehow. What a shame. >> As for community events, I have no idea what kinds of things we do around here. Honestly, I don't think anything happens. There's a Haunted House ride in the next city over every year, but that's about it. Another shame, for everyone's typically poor around here. Regardless, I am excited about the party.

Then there is the issue of the costume. Pirate King, eh? Sounds like a mighty fine idea. ^^ I just wish I could come up with something. One thing to know about me is that I don't think in "plans" and "schemes"--I think in spontaneity, so my ideas are random. In that way, I am confident that an exceptional idea will implant itself into my ravaged mind. =3
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen One Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Pirate King

King

toga warrior

Just a few costumes I've found that look dang near exactly the way I imagined for my costume.
Chosen One
Chosen One
Pirate King
Pirate King

Scorpio Monkey

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  *Masquerade* Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:40 pm

lol The pirate costume reminds me of Captain Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Carribean which immediately makes it awesome. The toga warrior is pretty cool too. Just make sure you don't go around beating people with those weapons. lol X3
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

What are YOU doing this Halloween?? Empty Haloween

Post  lexal Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:25 pm

i still get to get the candy (in the candy circle thing) Razz well im not planning to do anything drastic like pirate king or toga warrior but anyway im thinken about dressing up like a cheerleader What are YOU doing this Halloween?? Cheer or a nerd Very Happy

Last edited by lexal on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

lexal
Olympian
Olympian

Virgo Dog

Character sheet
Race: Vampire
Class: Theif
Job: Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  *Masquerade* Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:43 pm

A cheerleader?? Really? That's an interesting choice of costume. Real...innovative, if you will. At least you all have ideas >>
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

What are YOU doing this Halloween?? Empty hehehehehehehehehehhehehehe

Post  lexal Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:42 am

hahahahahahaha .... no im going to try to get a kight's armor . Very Happy

lexal
Olympian
Olympian

Virgo Dog

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  *Masquerade* Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:14 pm

lol XD I didn't think you'd actually dress up as a cheerleader. A knight sounds like a cool idea. ^^ You'll have to get a sword too so you beat your brother up with it.
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

What are YOU doing this Halloween?? Empty Re: what are YOU doing for hallowing

Post  lexal Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:12 pm

heheheheheheh nice idea Very Happy

if i can't get the armor then i'll just dress up like something

lexal
Olympian
Olympian

Virgo Dog

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  *Masquerade* Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:48 pm

He's probably not going to like me for that one lol. Speaking of which, where is he? It seems like you're the only Other besides myself that has been here these last couple of days....=< Of course, you are pleasant company X3
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen One Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:26 pm

*Masquerade* wrote:He's probably not going to like me for that one lol. Speaking of which, where is he? It seems like you're the only Other besides myself that has been here these last couple of days....=< Of course, you are pleasant company X3

he can try, he has tried a few times in the past, more often then not he never gets a blow on me. and even more often, he chickens out. I can never get a decent sword fight. best competition I've had was at a weird fair that I attended on day, haven't seen the same fair since, however.
Chosen One
Chosen One
Pirate King
Pirate King

Scorpio Monkey

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  *Masquerade* Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Well, if ever we meet, I'm sure I can give you a challenge. ^^ I might not seem it, but I'm quite fierce in battle. One day, three of my friends tried to ambush me in the school courtyard because they thought I was a zombie (they're idiots, by the way). One of them grabbed me from behind while the other two advanced. It was rainy that day, so I had my umbrella. Without thinking, I beat the guy who grabbed me from behind in the leg multiple times until he let go, and then I lashed out at the other two ruthlessly until they had to retreat. It was three-on-one and I beat them up good. XD
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Cipher Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:54 pm

*Masquerade* wrote:Well, if ever we meet, I'm sure I can give you a challenge. ^^ I might not seem it, but I'm quite fierce in battle. One day, three of my friends tried to ambush me in the school courtyard because they thought I was a zombie (they're idiots, by the way). One of them grabbed me from behind while the other two advanced. It was rainy that day, so I had my umbrella. Without thinking, I beat the guy who grabbed me from behind in the leg multiple times until he let go, and then I lashed out at the other two ruthlessly until they had to retreat. It was three-on-one and I beat them up good. XD

Good thing they where idiots Razz
Cipher
Cipher
Olympian
Olympian

Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Class: Mage
Job: Entry

Back to top Go down

Post  *Masquerade* Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:07 pm

Tell me about it. ^^ I'm pretty fierce with an umbrella though. It's my weapon of choice and nobody messes with me on rainy days because I'm usually carrying it around with me. They know what they'll get if they make me angry. A nice conk on the head! XD

Last edited by *Masquerade* on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Cipher Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:15 pm

HA, well I always carry a knife wherever i go. fun thing is they don't always know that.
Cipher
Cipher
Olympian
Olympian

Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  *Masquerade* Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:23 pm

You carry a knife on you?? Is it dangerous where you live or something?? O.o That seems a little extreme...then again, you never know when you'll need it. I guess you're just as good at being prepared as Crimson is. XD
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen One Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:36 pm

*Masquerade* wrote: I guess you're just as good at being prepared as Crimson is. XD
hehehe. Laughing
I'm prepared for any kind of fight. in any kind of time period.
Should I be flung into the past and land in some mid evil war, or otherwise.
NAME IT I CAN USE IT !
except boomerangs.... nasty little hack sticks....
Chosen One
Chosen One
Pirate King
Pirate King

Scorpio Monkey

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  *Masquerade* Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:43 pm

Yeah...boomerangs are something I cannot really get the hang of. Besides that, the improvisation of weaponry is one of my specials. I'm always walking around thinking of how something could be turned into a weapon. lol ^^
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Cipher Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:46 pm

BOOMERANG SWOOSH ATTACK !
HAHAHAHHAA
I got boomerang skills, call me hacker.
Cipher
Cipher
Olympian
Olympian

Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen One Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Scarlett wrote:BOOMERANG SWOOSH ATTACK !
HAHAHAHHAA
I got boomerang skills, call me hacker.
queen queen queen queen queen queen queen
Yep....
Chosen One
Chosen One
Pirate King
Pirate King

Scorpio Monkey

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  *Masquerade* Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Regardless of how skilled you might be with a boomerang, I think carrying around a knife would be a bit more useful. Actually, if you pulled out a boomerang against an attacker, they'd probably be too busy laughing at you to dodge out of the way of the very thing they were laughing at....or you stab the guy. ^^

Last edited by *Masquerade* on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen One Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:37 pm

*Masquerade* wrote:Regardless of how skilled you might be with a boomerang, I think carrying around a knife would be a bit more useful. Actually, if you pulled out a boomerang agsinst an attacker, they'd probably be too busy laughing at you to dodge out of the way of the very thing they were laughing at....or you stab the guy. ^^

annoying hack sticks....
Chosen One
Chosen One
Pirate King
Pirate King

Scorpio Monkey

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  *Masquerade* Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:55 pm

What? You're not a fan of knives, Crimson??? ^^
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen One Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:58 pm

Knives are fine. I own my fair share. since at the moment there legally the only things I can own.
Chosen One
Chosen One
Pirate King
Pirate King

Scorpio Monkey

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next