The Others
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Role Playing Games
Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:10 pm by lexal

» RPG Haven
Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:27 am by Cipher

» Dagonauve [Sign up]
Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 am by phoric

» Dagonauve [Role Play]
Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:16 am by Cipher

» Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten
Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:59 am by Cipher

» Your Username?
Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:03 pm by lexal

» someone post!
Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:44 pm by kona

» Come one come all
Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 am by lexal

» Hello...
Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:21 pm by lexal

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten Empty Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten

Post  *Masquerade* Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:23 pm

So, Scarlett suggested that I do a Naruto tactical role play and I was happy to take her up on that. ^ ^ The title is Taisetsu Ronten which means 'Serious Matter' and there is certainly one at hand now. So, take a glance over the intro, check over the character profile and create a character, and PM me if you have any questions of how this will work.

It is a time of neutrality in the west where most of the unorthodox hidden villages reside. Our story takes place not near our more well-known villages, such as the Hidden Leaf Village, but in a region where new and varying jutsu is mastered and passed on from generation to generation. All of the hidden villages in this region are neutral towards each other--neither allies nor enemies, and an uneasy peace has settled. However, there is one who wishes to spread dissent amongst the ninja of this region.

Yochiru Watarimono. Confident in her ninjutsu abilities, she left the Village Hidden Amongst the Fallen as a rogue ninja who tended to stay low-profile. However, now certain crimes are occurring that suggest the miscreant workings of a dark organization that is plotting something.

In the center of this region is the Village Hidden in Plain Sight. Here, the genin of the surrounding hidden villages have gathered to execute their training in preparation for the Chunin exams that are only a couple of months away. Previously, things had been boring, but with this new flood of crime, many missions have come pouring in. It is now up to these genin to help quell the surging rush of missions and find out what exactly is going on behind the scenes of this organization and stop them from executing their plans.

Name: What your name is

Level: All characters start at level 1.

Origination: Which Hidden Village is your character from?

Weapon: This field is optional, but if you do decide to have a weapon, then it will enhance your stats.

Armor: This field is also optional, and once again, if you decide to have armor, then it will enhance your stats.

Style: What is your characters style called? (i.e. Water Style: Water Prison Jutsu!! XD lol) The actual jutsu would go in the section below:

+ This is your characters first jutsu. Jutsu can be classified as ninjutsu, taijutsu, or genjutsu with taijutsu being based off of the Physicality stat and ninjutsu and genjutsu being based off of the Illusion stat. Just put what the NAME is, what the jutsu DOES, how much DAMAGE the jutsu deals (if any), and the RANGE of the jutsu. Damage: This can be based on PHY or ILL depending on your style of jutsu. If you focus on genjutsu or ninjutsu, then it would be ILL. If you focus on taijutsu, then PHY would be the best option. After that, you have to determine the percentage of that stat. Keep it between 100% and 120% for now. Example: Here could be the first attack for a taijutsu fighter—Gale Kick: Devastates the enemy with a powerful kick that disturbs the wind. 110% Phy Dmg. Range: Adjacent Cell. 9 CP. (I will determine CP cost based on a formula I have created).

+ Same as above. It’s just another jutsu of your choice.

Support Jutsu: This is a minor jutsu that can be used ONCE per battle to hopefully tip the scales of battle in your favor. The Substitution Jutsu [Receives no damage next turn, but cannot do anything this turn.] would be a good example. These jutsu take up your standard Action for the turn, so be careful when you use it because you cannot use another jutsu during the turn you use your support. Only 3 Support Jutsu can be learned at one time.

Counter Jutsu: This is a special jutsu used to counter a specific action. For example, if you want to make sure your character can break a genjutsu, then perhaps Release [When attacked with a genjutsu, the attack fails at the cost of 5% Max CP.] would be perfect for the situation.

Finishing Strike: This is a finishing jutsu that you may use. This jutsu drains the user of all CP, but deals astounding damage equal to 3 x PHY/ILL (depending on what type of jutsu this is). So, just put the NAME and which TYPE of jutsu it is (nin-, tai-, gen-).

Stats: These will be determined by me, so don’t worry about them yet, but here is a list of them:

HP: Hit Points. As in any game, these represent how much damage a character can endure as a whole. When HP equals 0, the character is incapacitated.

CP: Chakra Points. These represent the general amount of chakra left in the body to execute jutsu. When CP equals 0, the character is unable to use jutsu and takes a severe stat reduction.

PHY: Physicality. A character’s general fighting ability using physical techniques such as basic attacking and taijutsu.

END: Endurance. A character’s ability to take hits. This stat determines how much damage a character will take from a physical attack.

ILL: Illusion. A character’s ability to manipulate chakra to create illusions through the execution of various ninjutsu and genjutsu. The value of this stat affects how strong ninjutsu and genjutsu are.

RAT: Rationality. A character’s ability to rationalize situations and analyze certain ways to defend against techniques that put the character at a disadvantage. This stat determines how much damage a character will take from an illusion attack.

Scrolls: By collecting various Scrolls from enemies, it could be possible to learn a new jutsu. With 1 Scroll, a character could learn a Support Jutsu. With 2 Scrolls, it is possible to learn a new Style Jutsu. Finally, with 3 scrolls, it is possible to learn a new Counter Jutsu.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my profile. You can use it as an example:

Shokei Shimasu, Lv. 1

Origination: Village Hidden Amongst the Fallen

Weapon: Cotton Cloth

Armor: Dancer’s Attire

Style: Blood Style:

+ Blood Staccato Jutsu: Concentrates chakra at the end of the strips of cloth in order to create a sharp point in which to stab the enemy repeatedly. 50% Phy Dmg. Range: 2 cells. 5 CP. 6 hits. Spills blood. Taijutsu.

+ Blood Trigger Jutsu: Uses the enemy’s splattered blood against them by infusing the droplets with chakra and firing them at the enemy like bullets. 120% Ill Dmg. Range: 3 cells. 8 CP. Can only be used if the target’s blood has been spilled. Ninjutsu.

Support Jutsu: Blood Loss- Chakra is used to create sharp edges on weapons that do not possess a sharp edge which allows for the spilling of the enemy’s blood. Blood is spilled upon Normal attack.

Counter Jutsu: Blood Shield Jutsu- If attacked by an enemy with less than 50% HP, then damage dealt by that enemy is cut in half because it is inhibited by a shield of the enemy’s own blood.

Finishing Strike: Blood Release Jutsu- Causes the enemy’s blood to surge and swell until it shoots out of the enemy all at once in the form of solidified needles.

Stats: **DO NOT CHOOSE YOUR OWN STATS. I WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT PART.**

HP: 20
CP: 15
Phy: 3 (+1 from Cotton Cloth)
End: 0 (+1 from Dancer’s Attire)
Ill: 3 (+0 from Cotton Cloth)
Rat: 1 (+1 from Dancer’s Attire)

When you have completed your character profiles, PM THEM TO ME FIRST and when I approve, you can post it here.

Thank you for your cooperation and I cannot wait to get started. =3
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten Empty Re: Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten

Post  lexal Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:31 pm

did you get my dude person Question

lexal
Olympian
Olympian

Virgo Dog

Character sheet
Race: Vampire
Class: Theif
Job: Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen One Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:29 pm

HP: 20
Atk: 1 (+1 from Diable)
End: 3
Ill: 3 (+2 from Diable)
Rat: 2

Name: Colbossa
Level: 1

Origination: Village hidden in the Light, also known as the Sun Village.

Weapon: Diable- Passive mode. supposedly the king blade of the Village hidden in the Darkness stolen by Colbossa. weapons damage is based from INT. blade appears when called by name, mind or out loud.

Armor: None.. I figured if I have the Diable I shouldn't be allowed armor, then I might have to say it wouldn't be fair for a lv one. Diable is a Birth-right weapon, only people with the royal blood of Demons can use it. Colbossa's mother was a civilian of the Sun Village, while his father was of a royal family in the Village hidden in the Darkness.

Style: Grey Style, mixture of both the Sun Villages Shining style, and the Black Villages Shade style.

+ Cobalt Fear::Dojutsu, Illusions grasp a sertain target, creating a fantasy of pain and terror. range 4 cells. Target can no longer move, and goes into a rage. any player friend or foe to the target takes the targets basic damage when ever it enters or starts its turn in the adjacent spaces. 5 CP

+ Awaken ! Diable !: Kekkei Genkai: focusing chakra into the Devil Blade, Colbossa is able to awaken the blades power.
Blade becomes passive once again should Colbossa become effected of a Mind special effect, such as confusion.
while blade is Awakened, instead of the Celestial blades ability to reduce chakra cost of Jutsu, Diable grants 140% weapons usual damage as well as increasing speed by one. 10 CP

Support Jutsu: Blue light: usable when below 5 hp. grows to with level.
Blue Light floods from around you, granting you +5 (grows with level) Health and +5 Defense.

Counter Jutsu: Demonic Heritage. kekkei Genkai. Colbossa is not blinded by an attack.

Finishing Strike: Union Blast:
forcing the Angelic and Demonic halves inside you to work together, you relese a strained beam of Dark and Light Ninjutsu at your enemy.

EDIT: noticed, after some research out of boredom, That there are other Sub-jutsu that would better fit for my ability's. edits are underlined.

Last edited by Crimson on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Chosen One
Chosen One
Pirate King
Pirate King

Scorpio Monkey

Character sheet
Race: Human
Class: Warrior
Job: Admiral

http://theothers.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexal Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:40 pm

HP: 25
CP: 10
Phy: 5 (+1 from Claw Gauntlets)
End: 2 (+1 from Cloth Armor)
Ill: 0 (+0 from Claw Gauntlets)
Rat: 0 (+1 from Cloth Armor)

Name: Lexal

Level: 1.

Origination: Village hidden in the Scales

Weapon: Claw Gauntlets

Armor: Cloth armor

Style: Primal style

+ Claw Spin, Tiajutsu, Spins around attacking all around, 110% damage

+Summon Dragon, Summons small dragon with basic claw, bite attacks, Dragonflame range 2, Tail aura all around take 1 damage.

Support Jutsu: Beast Rage: when half hit points, Bloodied, All attacks deal + 20% damage.

Counter Jutsu: Primal instincts. resist Genjutsu

Finishing Strike: Genjutsu, Dragon Blood. Transform into a dragon and release a blast of fire range 5 cells. doing so frees the stored chakra and transformation ends, you can choose not to fire the blast, and instead gain +2 speed, and +30% attack. also taking up four cells for your newly massive body.

lexal
Claw spin :5 cp
Summon dragon: 8 cp The dragon that is summoned will have the same stats
can my guy have cool awesome claws that have a spacial abilities but not have any armor ?

**Let's just keep things simple for now. Claw Gauntlets and some armor sound good to me. Plus, you could always incorporate your claws in another jutsu later on. =3** ~Masquerade

.Crimson Edit.

Last edited by lexal on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

lexal
Olympian
Olympian

Virgo Dog

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow27 Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:24 pm

Shadow, Lv. 1

Origination: Village Hidden Between Reality

Weapon: Distort Katana

Armor: Leather Armor

Style: Dimension Style

+ Distort Shurikens: Concentrates Chakra on set points in space itself, compressing them and taking form in throwable Shuriken-like distortions. 100% ILL Damage, Ninjutsu. Range: 3 Cells. 5 CP.

+ Frequency Jutsu: Uses Chakra to notably increase the user's frequency, allowing him/she to cut through almost anything. Doubles PHY Stat for next turn only. Taijutsu. Range: User. 8 CP.

Support Jutsu: Chakra Bang: When the enemy attempts to use any Jutsu, negates the Jutsu and both the enemy and the user take Damage equal to the CP that would be used for that Jutsu.

Counter Jutsu: Dimension Wall: When attacked with 20% or less HP, the user sends Chakra off his body to open a dimensional gap, making the attack land on the enemy instead. Uses CP equal to the user's Level to activate.

Finishing Strike: Black Hole Jutsu: Making a certain point in the space have its own infinite gravity, creates an all-consuming Micro Black Hole that tears off the enemy into pieces. Ninjutsu.

Stats:

CP: 10
PHY: 3 (+2 from Distort Katana)
END: 1 (+1 from Leather Armor)(-1 from Distort Katana)
ILL: 1 (+1 from Distort Katana)
RAT: 1 (+0 from Leather Armor)

Scrolls: 0
Shadow27
Shadow27

Scorpio Pig

Back to top Go down

Naruto: Taisetsu Ronten Empty STATS.

Post  Chosen One Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:04 pm

when you did the Stats,
is the (+ ? from ?) already included in say... the 3 ? so

Ill 3 (+2 from Diable) would that be five ?

**Yes. The total would be 5. You add the base stat and the stat increase together.** ~Masquerade

Thank you.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Jutsu for all your Jutsu learning needs.

AH ! (and im not editing so that it may catch your attention masquerade.)

I forgot to add a duration to Cobalt fear, would adding one effect the CP , if so what was your estemated duration when you added up the cp
? 3 turns, 5 turns, end fight?

**3 turns would cost you the same CP, 5 turns would cost you 8 CP, and if it lasted until the end of the fight, it would cost you 12 CP per turn. Your pick.** =3 ~Masquerade

Three turns it is cheers

'nother question: how are you working the Chakra points ? a lot of them seem to cost more then there worth.

**No, they are exactly what they should be. My formula is a secret, but the CP cost is changed depending on Damage Value, Increased Range, and Special Effects. Those are the key factors. Plus, there is a set base value that is always in effect. So, if your ability does lots of damage, can really far away, or has a ridiculous amount of special effects, expect a high CP cost. =3** ~Masquerade

Last edited by Crimson on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Chosen One
Chosen One
Pirate King
Pirate King

Scorpio Monkey

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  lexal Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:28 am

not to be mean or anything but y does shadow have more phy than me?
i'm fine how it is now, i was just wondering

lexal
Olympian
Olympian

Virgo Dog

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow27 Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:35 am

Because Distort Katana increases my PHY by 2 with the penalty of END -1, and your Claw Gauntlets only increase PHY +1.
Shadow27
Shadow27

Scorpio Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  lexal Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:46 am

i know that but y is my phy so low compared to my skills all my attacks are base on fighting like rock lee.
and yours is based on illusion

lexal
Olympian
Olympian

Virgo Dog

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  *Masquerade* Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Shadow has a knack for creating characters that have both PHY and ILL dominance. However, you should have a higher PHY. Go ahead and change your base PHY stat to 5, lexal, if you will. =3
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  lexal Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:14 pm

thank you
oh and do we have enough to start yet?

lexal
Olympian
Olympian

Virgo Dog

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen One Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:22 pm

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/8051477/what-element-is-your-naruto-chakra-nature

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/7126571/naruto-what-is-your-advanced-chakra-element-25-results-a-awesome-pics

take first quiz first and use that to answer your first question on the second quiz so that you already know your base element so you would get a more accurate result.

I got Light.
Lexal got Cumbustion
Phoric got Diamond.

We will remake are characters accordingly.
Chosen One
Chosen One
Pirate King
Pirate King

Scorpio Monkey

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen One Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Name: Tearlok

Level: 2

Origination: Village hidden in the Light

Weapon: Holy Staff

Armor: Robes (cloth armor)

Style: Shining Life style (ILL being dominate)

+ Heal. Ninjutsu. Heals a target with holy light. (dealing 50% current Hp in damage to undead ) otherwise Heals targets for 50% total health. Range: Touch. 5 CP.

+ Shinning Bolt: Ninjutsu. Sends a orb of glowing light at enemy x4 weakness damage to undead other then usual 2. and to normal enemies. deals 100% Ill damage range: 3 cells. 8 CP.

Support Jutsu: Heaven Rain ! glowing balls of light fall from the sky. (each ball acts like Heal) healing all friendly characters by 10% total HP. and damaging undead 20% total HP. Range: area.

Counter Jutsu: Angelic Blood: cured of poison.

Finishing Strike: Sky Ray: Blinding Beam of light destroys one non boss target and blinds enemies in a line of sight from impact zone. ( if behind something bigger then one cell, target negates effect.)

HP: 15
CP: 25
Phy: 0 (+0 from Holy Staff)
End: 1 (+0 from Robes)
Int: 4 (+1 from Holy Staff)
Rat: 3 (+1 from Robes)
Chosen One
Chosen One
Pirate King
Pirate King

Scorpio Monkey

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow27 Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:51 pm

What? No!
That's not a good idea Crimson... Just let it be...
Shadow27
Shadow27

Scorpio Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen One Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:00 pm

Shadow27 wrote:What? No!
That's not a good idea Crimson... Just let it be...

Toooo late.

the three of us already have our personalized characters that would be what we would be like if we where REALLY in the anime/manga NARUTO !

hahahaha its wonderful.... wait... I just remembered I randomly picked four questions....... TO THE LAB !

Crap... my element is Magma, not light! o well, I shall still be just as awesome TO !!!

The drawing board !
Chosen One
Chosen One
Pirate King
Pirate King

Scorpio Monkey

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  *Masquerade* Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:43 pm

Don't worry Shadow; you don't have to do that. I'm not because Blood Style definitely suits me regardless of what some quiz says. ^^
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow27 Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:09 pm

Agreed. I won't give up Dimension Style for anything else.
Shadow27
Shadow27

Scorpio Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  lexal Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:54 pm

just have both characters than Very Happy

lexal
Olympian
Olympian

Virgo Dog

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen One Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:57 pm

when I said we will make are characters accordingly I meant the three of us.
I'm offended that you thought I would try to force anyone do to something.
Chosen One
Chosen One
Pirate King
Pirate King

Scorpio Monkey

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  lexal Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:54 pm

Suspect
you little freaking stinking lier

lexal
Olympian
Olympian

Virgo Dog

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen One Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:05 pm

New and final character ! for me that is.

Phy: 5 (+1 from Chakra Orb)
End: 2 (+1 from Chakra-threaded Long Coat)
Ill: 3 (+0 from Chakra Orb)
Rat: 2 (+1 from Chakra-threaded Long Coat)

Name: Crimson
Level: 2

Origination: Village lost in the Flame. (northern region)

Weapon: Chakra Orb. (orb containing reserves of chakra)

Armor: Chakra threaded long coat.

Style: Magma (phy based)

+ Flaming punch. Taijutsu. fire damage. 100% phy damage. target is burned. **Approved. This is going to cost 6 CP.**

+ Sacrificial Flame: Kinjutsu.(damage to self) Fire damage. doubles phy stat for five turns. user is drained one hp per turn. user becomes alight with flame. all physical attacks deal burns. **Approved. This is going to cost 9 CP.**

Support Jutsu: Heatwave:Kinjutsu (goes against laws of nature) a wave of heat ripples through the field. could have a variety of effects.
but the main use is a bonus to fire attacks.
+50% fire attacks next three turns. **Approved.**

Counter Jutsu: Flame Spirits mercy:Kekkei Genkai: Cured of a burn. if used during a heatwave, cures of frozen state. if used during heatwave with another boosting ability in play, cures of poison with a purging flame. **Approved.**

Finishing Strike: Flame Soul: Kekkei Genkai/senjutsu (uses natural Fire energy in blood): user enters a state of power. attacks deal +30% damage. movement increased by 3. hp healed to full. lasts for fight. usable when below 5 hp. drains remaining cp. (of course.) **Approved. It was a hard choice though, but I suppose it will be all right.**
Chosen One
Chosen One
Pirate King
Pirate King

Scorpio Monkey

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  lexal Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:21 pm

when are we going to start!!
oh and if you want my character to go along with the test thing then here.

Name:Anell
this characters jutsu is basically just to help out with the basic attack and other people

Level:1.

Origination:Village lost in the Flame. (northern region)

Weapon: Chaill lasair, this is a long sword

Armor: just normal clothes (exept fire proof)
Style: cumbustion

+ arise Chaill lasair!
when activated this sword bursts into flame. dealing an extra 100% damage to basic attack target is burned after a successful hit (this deals two damage per enemy's turn)

+ flames anger
when activated this sword bursts into flame exept this time it shoots out in the direction the tip is pointing range: five cells
width: two cells
damage: 150% and target is burned (same effects as last one exept five damage)

Support Jutsu:Healing flames: all allies burst in flames and recovers 50% hp and mp per turn this lasts for two turns. if allie moves adjacent to an enemy then enemy gets burned (1 damage per turn)

Counter Jutsu:flame reborn: if enemy over kills you (even by one point) you burst into flames and rise back up and have half hit points.

Finishing Strike:flame spirit:if user dies, a flame spirit come out of the sword and takes vengeance killing all enemies then turns and revives user with only one hit point and mp

masquerade if you approve then let me know and tell me the stats plz

Mod Edit (Scarlett):
your supposed to PM him for stats and approval.

lexal
Olympian
Olympian

Virgo Dog

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  *Masquerade* Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:38 pm

Okay. Well, it seems things have gotten disorganized along the way. I'll need everyone to post. In that post, all I need is the name of the character you will be playing. Once I've figured that much out, we should be able to start. ^ ^ '
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  lexal Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:16 pm

ah can't i use both Exclamation Question

lexal
Olympian
Olympian

Virgo Dog

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  *Masquerade* Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:45 am

No. Only one character please. It would really make things confusing to me if you used two characters. >>
*Masquerade*
*Masquerade*
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Leo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: